The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing Customer Service assistance and guidance for their assigned site. Customer Service department handles all customer requests, order entry, running daily reports and works very close with all departments to ensure all customer requests are handled in a timely manner.
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00pm.
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS: The requirements that an individual must absolutely possess to perform the essential functions of the job:
• Capable of typing
• Have good arithmetic skills
• Be able to read
• Capable of following verbal and written instructions
• Available to work various shifts
• Capable of sitting for extended periods of time
• Understand and follow company policy as stated in the employee handbook
• Pleasant and proper phone etiquette
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described below are representative of those required of an individual performing the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
• Stand, walk; use hands and feet to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear
• Work longer hours as needed to satisfy customer and USCS daily and seasonal requirements
• Have acceptable and / or correctable vision
• Work is generally sedentary, with no specific need for physical coordination or effort
• May require physical effort associated with using the computer to access information, or occasional standing, walking, lifting needed to carry out everyday activities
• Position may require occasional warehouse work requiring someone to stand, walk, or be mobile for up to an eight hour shift; ascend and descend from a forklift; lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs; bend, twist and reach to check freight, stack boxes, and label.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following.
• Accuracy of all paperwork produced
• Follow all customer requirements
• Processing cross docks
• Holding product and dealing with customer rush shipments
• Verifying inventory
• Researching OS&Ds and creating reports
• Posting inbound and outbound orders
• Inputting orders on time to be shipped on pools
• Cut logs and adjustments
• Assist supervision/management as needed
• Warehouse work as needed (labeling, re-boxing, etc.)
• All CSR will be expected to learn at least one other CSR position
• Maintain professional relationship with the carriers and customers
• Professional and courteous to team members
• Reporting on turn times
• Ensuring electronic transactions are not failing
• Develop PC/tablet skills to perform any e-mailing, reports, label preparation, order release, driver sign-out, inventory checks and/or any type of PC/tablet function necessary for that specific area
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems
• Identify and record any issues relating to product, processes and/or quality
• Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through appropriate channels and verify implementation of solutions
Other duties as assigned.
|The knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below are representative of the qualifications required to successfully perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with dsabilities to perform the essential duties. Education: High School Degree preferred Experience: 1 to 3 years preferred.|