The Inventory Clerk is responsible for operating a variety of material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking and counting merchandise. The equipment utilized in these functions is forklifts, slip sheets, and clamps. The Inventory Clerk is also responsible for order selection and checking as the need dictates. The Inventory Clerk must be self-motivated and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Forklift training and experience
Checking and Loading experience.
-Previous inventory experience preferred
- Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Ability to properly handle confidential information and records.
- PC and Computer applications (MS Exel, Word etc.)
- in good standing with attendance.