The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the General Manager, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day‐to‐day workflow and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Administrative Assistant to the General Manager will perform, coordinate and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s growth goals.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to actively listen and communicate to others to convey information effectively.
- Service oriented and actively looking for ways to help people.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Critical thinking skills using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time management skills one's own time and the time of others.
- Active learner to the implications of new information.
- Strong decision making skills