Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The eWM Trainer is responsible for warehouse and office training on the eWM business application. The Trainer will be execute in person classroom training along with developing materials for online delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: Warehouse operational experience, front office experience, strong Excel skills
- Specialized Knowledge: AS400, MS Office, labor management, inventory control, JIRA, project management, Phenix, WMS Legacy
- Special Skills: Effective written and oral communication, ability to analyze and solve problems, excellent mathematical skills. Excellent communication skills. Independent, responsible and organized.
- Other: Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.