The Business Analyst works directly with the rollout lead in executing the pre go live and go live activities. This includes participating in the gap analysis, testing, conference room pilot, day in the life testing, hardware setup, training and support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: Warehouse operational experience, front office experience, strong Excel skills
- Specialized Knowledge: AS400, MS Office, labor management, inventory control, JIRA, project management, Phenix, WMS Legacy
- Special Skills: Effective written and oral communication, ability to analyze and solve problems. Excellent computer skills. Independent, responsible and organized. Must be able to work independently when not travelling.
- Other: Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.