PRIMARY FUNCTION: Support Continuous Improvement Team in data collection and analysis of warehouse processes, procedures, and best practices in an attempt to drive productivity through KPI metrics, defining automation characteristics, and special customer projects.
A CIT analyst will be largely responsible for understanding and supporting existing warehouse technology as well as research, financial justification, implementation, and support of potential new industry solutions. Moreover, the candidate will be involved in training and monitoring these applications through company acquisitions, new facility expansions, and various internal training seminars.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: Warehouse operational experience, Six Sigma, and excel modeling
- Specialized Knowledge: Tableau, Microsoft Access, Informatica, AS400, MS Office, warehouse layout, inventory control, VBA,
- Special Skills: Effective written and oral communication, ability to analyze and solve problems, excellent mathematical skills. Excellent computer skills.
- Other: Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.